ADF&T warranties our installation of "manufactured" flooring products purchased from ADF&T for the "Life" or "Warranty Period" of the manufacturer's warranty. "Lifetime Installation Warranty" applies to manufactured flooring products purchased from and installed by ADF&T only. These products include Carpet, LVP, Wood Laminate, Engineered Hardwood, Solid Pre-Finished Hardwood & Sheet Vinyl. Natural Solid Hardwood Flooring finished on site is warrantied for 1 year. Ceramic tile, Porcelain tile or Natural Stone installations are warrantied for a period of 1 year. Flooring installation of products provided by the customer and installed by ADF&T are warranted for 1 year. Cabinets and cabinet installation are warranted for the duration of the manufacturer's warranty. ANY EVENT, ACTION OR CONDITION THAT VOIDS THE MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY, ALSO VOIDS THE ADF&T INSTALLATION WARRANTY.
ADF&T guarantees that we will beat the price of any "Apples To Apples" quote on "Flooring with Floor installation" from a local competitor by $100 or we will pay you $100! Competitor must be a locally licensed and insured Flooring Retailer with a showroom and proper manufacturer licensing to warranty said products and installation for the "LIFE" of the product same as ADF&T as well as provide a "Line Item" estimate with a complete description of all products, labor, scope of work to be performed including areas, measurements and warranties. THE COMPLETE "LINE ITEM" ESTIMATE FROM THE COMPETITOR MUST BE PROVIDED TO ADF&T FOR REVIEW.
In the event that "Same" product is not offered by ADF&T or a "Line Item" competitor estimate cannot be provided, ADF&T will make every effort to provide an equivalent or better product at the best value possible!
Conditions Of Sale Contract Terms Are As Follows:
American Dream Flooring and Tile will be noted as "ADFT'' throughout this document. The "Customer"
within this document shall be the person who accepts a quotation for the installation of the goods and
work from ADFT. The customer shall read these terms and conditions thoroughly before agreeing to
any services offered by ADFT. By agreeing to the services offered the customer is agreeing to these
Terms and Conditions as the legal binding contract terms. If the customer has any confusion over any
of the terms and conditions, the customer must then clarify such confusion before they agree to the
1. Estimates are honored for 30 days, unless otherwise noted.
2. American Dream Flooring & Tile (ADFT) Requires a minimum of ½ (50%) of the total invoice paid up
front by the customer in order to initiate the project.
3. FINAL PAYMENT IS DUE ON THE DAY OF INSTALLATION, unless otherwise noted.
4. Invoices not paid in full are void of Warranty on Labor Performed.
5. If the customer fails to pay ADFT the balance of the completed invoice within 5 days, ADFT reserves
the right to assess a 5% late fee, accruing daily.
6. All costs and quotes by ADFT are based on insured subcontracted service crews working regular hours, Monday through Saturday between 9AM-6PM. The amount of time a subcontractor is on site is dependent upon the appropriate amount of time needed to complete the contracted project.
7. Costs are subject to verification or site re-measure where applicable.
8. Restock fees for returned items are billed at 25%.
9. ADFT requires any and all items deemed valuable by the customer to be removed from the work
area(s) by the customer. ADFT is not responsible for damaged or missing personal items or electronics.
Damage to personal property is covered by Sub-Contractor Insurance and reimbursed through an
Approved Claims process.
10. Grievances that may arise due to Customer's Personal Property do not substantiate withholding of final payment of Contracted Work. Grievances or requested accommodations are to be emailed to
. Defamation, Slander or embellishment of ADFT or any of its employees, associates or subcontractors by means of Social Media Post, Web Reviews or Media Outlets will be considered a breach of contract and void any and all warranties implied.
11. Unless otherwise specified by ADFT, the customer will be expected to clear all work areas of objects
that could be deemed unsafe or hazardous, so the service team(s) can complete their work in a safe
12. ADFT is not responsible for leaks that may occur due to moving appliances, sinks, or toilets in order
to complete installations. It is the customers responsibility to assure all Plumbing & Electric in their
home is in proper working order prior to and after ADFT is hired. If any Plumbing or Electric is deemed
unfit by ADFT it must be corrected at the customers expense.
13. ADFT’s quote includes work as detailed in “Scope” only. Customer agrees that additional charges
due to unforeseen circumstances under $100.00 will automatically be performed and added to the final
invoice. Additional charges over $100.00 will be agreed upon in writing and paid in full prior to
execution. Any changes to the original contract are not required to be rectified and are at the discretion
14. If the customer finds any work unsatisfactory, the customer agrees to immediately notify ADFT by
phone at 919-213-8068 or via email at email@example.com to give ADFT ample
time to resolve or discuss areas of concern. Customers are expected to communicate concerns in a
polite and respectful manner throughout the reconciliation process, otherwise grievances will not be
15. ADFT may, at times, send multiple and different crews at ADFT’s discretion, for job completion.
16. Rescheduled installation trips by customers due to events beyond the control of ADFT will be billed
at $125 daily.
17. Standards of quality are subject to industry standards and tolerances and not at the customer's
discretion. Customer agrees that installation practices, methods and remedies are determined by ADFT
and not by the customer.
18. Any attempt to solicit ADFT subcontractors for work to be performed at any time for a customer
without the consent of ADFT is considered breach of contract and will result in any outstanding invoice
balances to be paid in full before the completion of any outstanding services.
19. The customer has the right to cancel this agreement within 3 business days from the date of
execution. The customer must notify ADFT by signing this intent to cancel request and returning it via
mail to 308-D Sherwee Drive, Raleigh, NC 27603.
20. Labor performed on Customer provided materials is warrantied at the discretion of ADFT and must
be noted. No warranties apply to customer provided materials. “Lifetime Installation Warranty” solely
covers labor performed on installation of flooring materials purchased from and provided by ADFT. Any
event or circumstance that is not covered by the manufacturer or that voids the manufacturer's warranty
will also void the labor warranty. Manufacturer Warranty and care information can be provided prior to
21. It is the homeowners responsibility to assure that "crawlspaces" are properly encapsulated, free of mold and at an acceptable moisture level prior to purchasing new flooring. Issues caused by crawlspace moisture are void of warranty. ADFT can provide a referral for professional crawlspace inspection upon request.
22. ADFT reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time.
*INTENT TO CANCEL:
I ____________________________________________wish to cancel this sale and contract.