Conditions Of Sale Contract Terms Are As Follows:
American Dream Flooring and Tile will be noted as "ADFT'' throughout this document. The "Customer"
within this document shall be the person who accepts a quotation for the installation of the goods and
work from ADFT. The customer shall read these terms and conditions thoroughly before agreeing to
any services offered by ADFT. By agreeing to the services offered the customer is agreeing to these
Terms and Conditions as the legal binding contract terms. If the customer has any confusion over any
of the terms and conditions, the customer must then clarify such confusion before they agree to the
1. Estimates are honored for 30 days, unless otherwise noted.
2. American Dream Flooring & Tile (ADFT) Requires a minimum of ½ (50%) of the total invoice paid up
front by the customer in order to initiate the project.
3. FINAL PAYMENT IS DUE ON THE DAY OF INSTALLATION, unless otherwise noted.
4. Invoices not paid in full are void of Warranty on Labor Performed.
5. If the customer fails to pay ADFT the balance of the completed invoice within 5 days, ADFT reserves
the right to assess a 5% late fee, accruing daily.
6. All costs and quotes by ADFT are based on service crews working regular hours, Monday through
Saturday between 9AM-6PM.
7. Costs are subject to verification or site re-measure where applicable.
8. Restock fees for returned items are billed at 25%.
9. ADFT requires any and all items deemed valuable by the customer to be removed from the work
area(s) by the customer. ADFT is not responsible for damaged or missing personal items or electronics.
Damage to personal property is covered by Sub-Contractor Insurance and reimbursed through an
Approved Claims process.
10. Grievances that may arise due to Customer's Personal Property do not substantiate withholding of
final payment of Contracted Work.
11. Unless otherwise specified by ADFT, the customer will be expected to clear all work areas of objects
that could be deemed unsafe or hazardous, so the service team(s) can complete their work in a safe
12. ADFT is not responsible for leaks that may occur due to moving appliances, sinks, or toilets in order
to complete installations. It is the customers responsibility to assure all Plumbing & Electric in their
home is in proper working order prior to and after ADFT is hired. If any Plumbing or Electric is deemed
unfit by ADFT it must be corrected at the customers expense.
13. ADFT’s quote includes work as detailed in “Scope” only. Customer agrees that additional charges
due to unforeseen circumstances under $100.00 will automatically be performed and added to the final
invoice. Additional charges over $100.00 will be agreed upon in writing and paid in full prior to
execution. Any changes to the original contract are not required to be rectified and are at the discretion
14. If the customer finds any work unsatisfactory, the customer agrees to immediately notify ADFT by
phone at 919-213-8068 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to give ADFT ample
time to resolve or discuss areas of concern. Customers are expected to communicate concerns in a
polite and respectful manner throughout the reconciliation process, otherwise grievances will not be
15. ADFT may, at times, send multiple and different crews at ADFT’s discretion, for job completion.
16. Rescheduled installation trips by customers due to events beyond the control of ADFT will be billed
at $125 daily.
17. Standards of quality are subject to industry standards and tolerances and not at the customer's
discretion. Customer agrees that installation practices, methods and remedies are determined by ADFT
and not by the customer.
18. Any attempt to solicit ADFT subcontractors for work to be performed at any time for a customer
without the consent of ADFT is considered breach of contract and will result in any outstanding invoice
balances to be paid in full before the completion of any outstanding services.
19. The customer has the right to cancel this agreement within 3 business days from the date of
execution. The customer must notify ADFT by signing this intent to cancel request and returning it via
mail to 308-D Sherwee Drive, Raleigh, NC 27603.
20. Labor performed on Customer provided materials is warrantied at the discretion of ADFT and must
be noted. No warranties apply to customer provided materials. “Lifetime Installation Warranty” solely
covers labor performed on installation of flooring materials purchased from and provided by ADFT. Any
event or circumstance that is not covered by the manufacturer or that voids the manufacturer's warranty
will also void the labor warranty. Manufacturer Warranty and care information can be provided prior to
21. ADFT reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time.
*INTENT TO CANCEL:
I ____________________________________________wish to cancel this sale and contract.